Certain skills are growing in demand. Skills that can almost guarantee your jobs and opportunities for years and decades to come. One of these skills is web design and development.
To Learn web development in Awka is a very great plan especially when you are starting off your career in tech, programming and so on.
Some get confused and ask questions like:
- How can I become a web developer?
- How can I learn web development better?
- What is web development and how much can I earn as a web developer?
- Which programming language should I learn?
- Should I learn frontend development or backend?
In this article, your questions will be answered and as well you can reach out to technobs if you have more.
What is web development
According to geeksforgeeks, Web development refers to the building, creating, and maintaining of websites. This includes aspects such as web design, web publishing, web programming, and database management. It is the creation of an application that works over the internet i.e. websites.
Is Web Development Hard to learn?
Web development isn’t hard in the sense that you don’t need to be a genius or a math wiz to be a Web Developer. A lot of trainees at Technobs are not in any field related to computer science or engineering however they have learnt web development and have built careers for themselves.
Categories of web development i can learn
There are two categories of web development training we offer at technobs, they are:
- Frontend web development
- Backend web development
Backend Development is also known as server-side development. It is everything that the users don’t see and contains behind-the-scenes activities that occur when performing any action on a website. It focuses primarily on databases, backend logic, APIs, and Servers.
Checkout the funny meme below:
According to guru88, Back-end Development refers to the server-side development. It focuses on databases, scripting, website architecture. In addition, It contains behind-the-scene activities that occur when performing any action on a website. It can be an account login or making a purchase from an online store. Code written by back-end developers helps browsers to communicate with database information.
Where to learn web development in awka
Do you want to become a web developer in 3 – 6 months? And have access to a community of tech savvy people who uses their passion and skillsets to provide digital solutions in Nigeria and globally? Then you have to register for our in-depth training.
Frontend web development course outline
- React JS
- Git and Github for version control (Very essential)
Backend web development course outline
- Node JS
- Express JS
- Mongo DB
How much does it cost to learn web development at technobs Digital Solutions
- Frontend web development training – 50,000 Naira
- Backend web development training – 70,000 Naira
We understand that paying at once might be hard, based on the economic condition of the country so we accept payment in instalments. You can reach out to us for more information.
- Free access to our innovation tech hub with: Free unlimited internet access, steady electricity, events, Free ebooks and videos.
- With guidance from us, you will build a professional Web development portfolio. With that, you can apply for job opportunities both from our tech hub and other tech companies.
- Discounts on future trainings
Take action today. You can reach out to us to get started with your training. Remember, procrastination is not good when it comes to personal development.