Do you want to get more information on educative io vs udemy? This article is for you. Previously, we reviewed educative io, there we wrote about the courses offered, how to join and why you should register as a student on the platform. In contrast, this article’s main aim is to distinguish between the two platforms: Educative and Udemy.
Before we get started, there are few questions you might have in mind:
- Is Educative io a good platform?
- What is the difference between educative and udemy
- Which one should I choose?
- How do I join these platforms?
Don’t worry, that’s why this article was written. Just grab a coffee or something chilled and keep reading.
Educative io vs Udemy
Educative is an interactive online learning platform designed for those interested in learning new tech skills. It was founded in 2015. There you will find lots of courses and these courses mainly focus on tech and programming precisely. They have partnered with GitHub to be part of the GitHub Student Developer Pack.Members will get 6 free months of 60+ Educative courses covering in-demand topics such as Machine Learning, Web Development, Python, Kubernetes e.t.c
Udemy is an online learning platform aimed at professional adults and students. It was founded in 2009. Udemy has more than 30 million students and 50,000 instructors teaching courses in over 60 languages. There have been over 245 million course enrollments.
We know that you have heard of the two platforms however, we just wanted to explain about them a little.
Next, we will review the courses offered in the two platforms. This will make it easier for you to know what you want to study and where you should register.
Courses offered in both
Below are the course categories in the two platforms:
Educative io course categories
- Machine learning
- Front end web development
Udemy course categories
- Development: Web development, data science, App development, E-commerce, Programming Languages, Game Development, Databases, Software Testing, Software Engineering, Development Tools, E-Commerce.
- Business: Finance, Entrepreneurship, Communications, Management, Sales, Project Management, Business Law, Data & Analytics, Human Resources, Media, Real Estate
- Finance & Accounting: Accounting & Bookkeeping, Crypto currency & Blockchain, Economics e.t.c
- IT & Software: IT Certification, Network & Security, Hardware, Operating Systems e.t.c
- Office Productivity: Microsoft, Apple, Google, SAP, Oracle e.t.c
- Personal Development: Personal Transformation, Productivity, Leadership, Personal Finance, Career Development
- Design: Web Design, Graphic Design, Design Tools, User Experience, Game Design, Design Thinking, 3D & Animation
- Marketing: Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing, Branding
- Lifestyle: Arts & Crafts, Food & Beverage, Beauty & Makeup, Travel, Gaming
- Photography: Digital Photography, Photography Fundamentals, Portraits, Photography Tools
- Health & Fitness: Fitness, General Health, Sports, Nutrition, Yoga
- Music: Instruments, Production, Music Fundamentals
- Teaching & Academics
What People are saying about Educative io vs Udemy
In addition to these reviews above, we came across reviews on Consumer Affairs. Check them out below:
Awesome reviews right? We tried to get these few, there are lots of them on the internet. With the review above, we assume that some of your questions have been answered. It is now left for you to choose the platform you want depending on the course you want to enroll.Join Educative io