Python Programming Language- the best for beginnersJune 7, 2018
Have you ever heard of the python programming language? it is one of the programming languages you need to learn this year. you might have been a programmer and good at different programming languages, probably python is one of them. if it is not, you can as well add it. if you are new to programming, the python programming language is a very easy one. it has open source and readily available online.
What is the python programming language?
Python is an interpreted, interactive, object-oriented programming language. It incorporates modules, exceptions, dynamic typing, very high level dynamic data types, and classes. Python combines remarkable power with very clear syntax. It has interfaces to many system calls and libraries, as well as to various window systems, and is extensible in C or C++. It is also usable as an extension language for applications that need a programmable interface. Finally, Python is portable: it runs on many Unix variants, on the Mac, and on Windows 2000 and later.
why is python programming language good?
- it is very easy to read and write. This is because it has a cleaner and more understandable lines of codes.
- Installing Python is generally easy, and nowadays many Linux and UNIX distributions include a recent Python. Even some Windows computers (notably those from HP) now come with Python already installed.
- It is used for many purposes ranging from:
- web designing
- video games development
- business tools and lots more
4. Python is a high-level general-purpose programming language that can be applied to many different classes of problems.
5. The python programming language covers areas such as string processing (regular expressions, Unicode, calculating differences between files), Internet protocols (HTTP, FTP, SMTP, XML-RPC, POP, IMAP, CGI programming), software engineering (unit testing, logging, profiling, parsing Python code), and operating system interfaces (system calls, file systems, TCP/IP sockets).
Now, what is the final question? are you new to programming, and you don’t know how to start, there are lots of tutorials that can help out. don’t panic.
READ: Programming languages you need to learn as a beginner