7 ways to grow your facebook page.June 7, 2018
if your page doesn’t bring profit to you, then it is a waste!
You have a page on Facebook? Having a page on Facebook is not all about writing and posting and people will comment like and share. It makes no sense when you don’t generate money from it.
Again, if you are selling or marketing a business, if your page doesn’t convert, then you need to work on it in order to make it grow.
In order to achieve this, you need to always make people to visit your page all the time because of how attractive it is and the content in it. Here on technobs, you will find out how to grow your Facebook business page if you have one. If you don’t have one yet, you can see how to create one here.
How to grow your facebook business page(things to do)
- You need to have a nice timeline cover photo: with the nice timeline cover photo, you will be able to tell the public who you are, what your business is all about.
- Always post photos of promos, or upcoming events concerning your business.
- You need to make sure that in your facebook page ‘about’, you need to write what you do and as well link people to your main companies website by writing your companies URL.
4. A lot of people fail because they don’t write posts that makes sense. You need to write posts that are REAL, PERSONAL, HAVE VALUE, and are SIMPLE. Post personal pictures of your company and yours too, you can posts photos of your products, even those that are on sale. Moreover you should even post a video. Maybe photo of your companies activities and events. People always likes to buy from real business entrepreneurs.
5. Always refer people to your page. Let your page traffic be high. Let people visit your page regularly and see what you got. You can as well run your facebook page ad.
If you follow other peoples page like fellow consultants’s business pages, always like and try to comment – what drives a posts reach is engagement via likes, shares, & comments. You can also share what you have as you post comments on other peoples pages.
Facebook advertising is one of the best ways digital marketers, bloggers, business entrepreneurs and so on advertise their services. Facebook being the largest social network and the highest used by people for their businesses, makes it easier to get customers and audience to visit your site. Nowadays many business transactions are made on social media. You come across various pages on social media advertising various goods and services every day. You can as well set up your own facebook page.
How to optimize facebook ad design.
You might have all the money in the world to pay for facebook ads but if you don’t have the idea on how to have a nice ad design, it will not be easy to get a nice audience, this means that your money will be a waste. It doesn’t make sense
Having a great ad design can also gelp to increase your click through rate (CTR) and your conversions.
Below are the steps to take in other to achieve the best result for your facebook ad.
- The quality of the image you use matters a lot: in order to gain more traffic and conversions, you need to use high quality images. Abstain from using images that are not clear, too small, not bright enough and not attractive rather use the better ones. If you want to snap a photo, make sure you use a nice camera, even if you are downloading your photo, download quality ones.Using a very nice image can help you a lot. When the images are attractive, people will like to know more about the post thereby engaging with the ad.
- Always edit your images to be nicer, sharper and more attractive: again, you need to use visual contrast, filters or overlays. Here, you don’t need to be a professional. You already know what is nice for audience to see, so you have to use a photo editing software with nice filters on it. This can help to increase its quality.
With these tips you can create a page that is classic and standard. Improve your business with it and live big!
If you don’t have a Business page see how you can learn more on how to create it here.